CIC CORONAVIRUS UPDATE – Clinic Re-opening.
On Thursday the 14th of May we are RE-OPENING.
However, it will not be “business as usual”. We will be following very
strict health & safety procedures and will initially only be able to
conduct face-to-face consultations for urgent or emergency cases, until
further relaxation of the current social distancing measures. If your
inquiry is non-urgent we are still here to help so please, GET IN TOUCH!
Please rest assured the approach we are adopting is:
1. A health-first approach
2. A sequenced/phased approach
3. A unified sector approach
If you are in pain, please contact us and we will be able to advise you
of the most appropriate next steps:
In addition to this patient vetting system:
1. Full PPE will be worn by all practitioners.
2. Full disinfect of all clinical equipment and touch points between
3. Only one patient in the practice at any one time.
4. Perspex screen & PPE between admin staff and patients.
5. Hand-washing stations prior to entry and antibacterial gel dispensers
freely available in clinic.
**We will always recommend an initial remote consultation to discuss the
nature of your specific case in more detail, to help determine whether a
face-to-face consultation can or should take place.**
Take care, stay safe & we’ll be seeing some of you soon.
Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (ESWT) : A breakthrough in the treatment of chronic conditions.
Do you have a chronic or recurrent injury which hasn’t healed despite months/years or several visits to physio?
• Success rates of 80-90% for many chronic conditions.
• An alternative to surgery.
• Until now only available to professional athletes and private orthopaedic patients.
• Where other forms of treatment have failed, ESWT can provide a real solution.